Crearter is a neologism, which has merged the Spanish word crear (produce certain thing from the artistic, imaginative or intellectual capacity.) And art-er (is the occupation of the person who is dedicated to art, in the case art in English that could be taken as a verb.). It was created by Wilson Márquez Cifuentes.
An artist can be considered a Crearter, if he or she knows that fulfills the following conditions:
- Is aware that training is a fundamental rule of life regardless of the time when you are. This training makes sharing knowledge and cooperatively with groups or the same way that adheres.
- Is creative, intuitive, innovative, collaborative, idealistic; in its inventiveness it relies technological tools and learn the techniques used daily by other artists.
- Doesn’t hava geographical boundaries to share their ideas and theories.
- Believes in their talent and speaks frequently to access the constructive criticism of artistic communities.
- Assumes great challenges without fear of failure and amazingly adapts to change.